Careers at Revere
Brand Support Designer
Revere is expanding our team! We are seeking a Brand Support Designer to support ongoing design production for our clients in maintaining the integrity of their visual brand. We have a distributed remote workforce with a home base in Vancouver, WA.
At Revere, delivery of exceptional design services and developing and maintaining the integrity of the brands that entrust us with their unique identities is the core of what we do. You will be an integral part of our design team by ensuring that our clients receive the very best design from us and that it accurately reflects the personality and attributes of their brand in a consistent manner. Design is fun, and this position should reinforce the idea that design can make a positive contribution to the growth of their business.
- A design portfolio demonstrating knowledge of design fundamentals.
- Ability to translate a brand into various mediums through design.
- Proficiency with graphic design software and applications, namely, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Figma.
- An understanding of how to design for both print and digital applications.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- High-quality interpersonal communication skills in order to relate to clients, vendors and teammates.
- Ability to take direction from peers and leadership alike.
- Alignment with Revere’s core values.
- Design for a large variety of brand needs.
- Build templates and scalable, repeatable design materials on behalf of client teams to ensure that the integrity of the brand is maintained.
- Interact directly with clients, vendors, and teammates.
- Work within Revere’s project management systems to share, organize and collaborate work products
- Contribute to the evolvement of Revere’s processes and culture that makes our team better at what we do through your efforts.
Revere is a values-driven branding and design agency for the digital age.
- Integrity. We seek to operate as positive contributors to the world around us and always seek the best outcomes for our clients, our team and our community.
- Community. We see ourselves as part of a greater whole. We value partnership with our clients, peers, coworkers and the world at large.
- Thoughtful. Whatever we do, we strive to do it with intention.
- Quality. The output of our efforts should be done with care and create value for us and those we work with. Our work, and what we deliver will always be high quality.
- Optimism. We believe that the world should be a better place because of us. We adopt the outlook that the world can be better if good people choose to make it so.
- Creativity. We solve problems through creative thinking and strive to keep the creative process fun.
- Empathy. Greater than the work we do is our contribution to humanity. We operate with compassion, love and equality regardless of race, background, beliefs or culture.
How to Apply
Send us a cover letter, resume and a link to your design portfolio. Include “Brand Support Designer” in the subject line. Get yourself some bonus points by including the phrase “Froot Loops” somewhere along the way.